Short answer, yes. At the Handy Squad, during the November lockdown, we remain open for business as the new government guidelines allows us to trade as normal, provided that we continue to follow the government’s guidance on working safely during COVID-19 in other people’s homes.
- Maintaining social distancing whenever possible.
- Hand washing and surface cleaning.
- Keeping the activity time involved as short as possible.
- Limiting the number of workers within a confined space to maintain social distancing.
- Working materials should be assigned to an individual when possible. If they need to be shared, they should be shared by the smallest number of people.
Whether your water tap has been dripping constantly not letting you get a good night’s sleep, or your radiator hasn’t been working properly making your home cold during these cold and chilly nights – our team will be able to help.
You might be a homeowner or renter that needs the help of a professional to repair flickering lights or broken doors. There is no need to search any further if you “can hire a handyman during lockdown?” because the Handy Squad will be able to give a helping hand.
We believe that it is important to work safely during this pandemic to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers. For this reason, as per government guidelines, “no work should be carried out in a household which is isolating because one or more family members has symptoms or where an individual has been advised to shield – unless it is to remedy a direct risk to the safety of the household or to public safety.”