Jobs We Do / Bespoke joinery
While our handymen carry out basic carpentry work on site, the Handy Squad also offers a separate bespoke joinery service (check out our brochure) for items that need to be made in our workshop. This work is carried out by our team of highly skilled bench joiners using traditional design and craftmanship before being fitted by our site carpenters.
- Send us a drawing/photograph of what you require (think about the design items below)
- We will send you an estimate (we may have a few questions to ask in order to do this)
- If you are happy with the price, we will send one of our team to site to measure up accurately and discuss any further details with you
- We will then send you a detailed fixed price quote
- Subject to your approval and a 50% deposit we will get started
- When the product is ready, our site carpenters will fit it for you
- You pay us the balance when you are happy!
- Dimensions (approximate is fine in order for us to produce an estimate)
- Timber (MDF, Swedish redwood, Sapele, European oak, something else?)
- Finish (e.g. primed, painted, varnished, stained)
- Detailing (e.g. mouldings, panels, glazing)
- Ironmongery (handles, locks etc.)
- Weatherproofing (e.g. draught proofing, weathershield etc.)
We love bookcases - our team of joiners can create something unique for you.
Our bench joiners can make up front doors, french windows and internal doors with or without glazing.
Our joiners can make any type of wooden window for you, including box sash windows.
If you've run out of space for your clothes, our joiners can build you a bespoke wardrobe to maximise the use of space in your property.